Whether you've been on your natural hair journey for 6 months or 6 years, you have probably come to a point where you've compared your curls to another person's curls. You have probably watched their videos and wondered "why don't my curls turn out like theirs?" The frustrations may grow, BUT we are here to tell you that it's okay! What works for someone's curls may not work for yours. You have to find what works for YOU! We have tips to help you embrace YOUR curls!
1. Understand that finding a curl routine takes time. Give yourself 3 months to find what really works for your curls! Once you get your routine down, stick with it! Patience....say it with us! 1, 2, 3 Patience!
2. Choose your five. Find 5 Naturalista's to follow. We'll give you one! Tree from @TreeNaturals! 🧡
3. Check the label of the products you're using. It's important to know what you're feeding your curls. Also, remember to get a trim every 4-6 weeks.
4. While you're finding your groove....try to stay away from heat. Heat = Damage.
5. Embrace your curls! Your curls are yours and no one else's! Work it girl!
For more natural hair tips, follow us on social @treenaturals & check out our YouTube page!